Arizona State University
The University Real Estate Development Office is committed to acquiring, managing and developing the real property assets necessary to deliver an exceptional physical environment to all customers of the University, and to develop and cultivate a financially attractive real estate portfolio for the University.
- Future real estate development and management for all campuses, which includes the Tempe campus, Polytechnic, West and Downtown Phoenix campuses.
- Management and negotiation of all contracts related to the acquisition or disposition of real estate
- Negotiation of all leases and use agreements for space where ASU is either a landlord or a tenant
- Supervision and property management of the Brickyard on Mill, the Downtown Phoenix Campus and other properties
- Conceptual and site feasibility studies
- Market studies, infrastructure analysis, historic preservation and neighborhood services
- Public / Private partnerships